1) How long has brother cabinets been in business?
Three years, though Travis and Jeremiah have over 15 years experience designing and creating custom cabinetry and furniture
2) How many employees does Brother Cabinets Have? Two
We are careful craftsmen dedicated to giving our undivided attention to each project we create
3) Can I see examples of Brother Cabinets work? Yes, of course
We have a modest showroom here at the shop, also we always have completed projects in the southern Utah area available to look at, please click on
contact info to set up an appointment
4) Do we install/ship outside our local area?
Yes, currently we ship to all 50 states although we are limited to installations within the state of Utah.
5) What is your email address?
6) How do I get a bid/and or design?
The most efficient way to have your project priced is to email a PDF copy of you house plans to email@example.com. Also we are more than happy to have you come to our location
1) We at Brother Fine Cabinetry combine cutting edge technology and old world craftsmanship, in order to bring our clients the very finest there is to offer in the realm of custom woodworking
2) All of our cabinetry casework is cut by a Weeke Optimat bp150 with a tolerance of less than +/- 8/1000 of an inch. Our casework is then assembled using wood and steel doweling, providing our clients the piece of mind that our cabinetry is built to last generations
3) All of our finishes are hand applied in order to achieve the look, feel, and quality that no machine can replicate. In our finishing process we use HVLP technology, considered to be one of the "Greenest" topcoat application methods available, not to mention a great looking and long wearing finished product
FREIGHT AND DELIVERY
1) If within a 50 mile radius of St George UT delivery is free and install is included in our pricing, if outside the local area actual freight plus packaging will apply